Sunday, January 29, 2017

Self Esteem Resource for Individual or Small Groups!

Self-esteem is so important for a child's success. For this reason, I love running self-esteem small groups. It a great time to get together with kids and allow a safe place for expression. I have seen students become completely different and take on a new perspective in just a matter of weeks. These groups are so beneficial! I have just posted my self-esteem packet on my Teachers Pay Teacher store.

This resource is perfect for small groups or individual student sessions. In general, these worksheets are recommended for grades first through fourth. This packet includes 6 separate worksheet topics and one activity. I have also included talking points that can help educators facilitate the activity or discussion. This packet includes the following:

Talking Points- For educators or parents
I’m special- Writing or drawing handout
I have so many reasons to be Proud- Boy
I have so many reasons to be proud- Girl
Talk about your happy memories- Girl
Talk about your happy memories- Boy
Let’s make some goals!
Let’s make a plan to reach a goal!
All about my school-Writing or drawing handout
Activity- Roll the dice self esteem discussion


I have created each activity to fit within a 20-30 minute session but of course this can be extended or shortened if needed. A great resource for counselors!

You can find these (and my other products) for sale on my Tpt store. Have a great day!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Self-Esteem-Packet-with-Worksheets-and-Activities-Perfect-for-small-groups-2986128





No comments:

Post a Comment