Saturday, January 28, 2017

Updated Preview for Grief Packet!


I just updated my grief packet that is currently for sale ($2) on Teachers Pay Teachers to include a preview of everything you will get with this purchase. This workbook is perfect for a 6 to 8 week group or individual sessions with students and includes
the following worksheets:


1. Talking Points: Resources for Educators
2. How am I Feeling Today?
3. What do you hold in your heart?
4. What I think Matters- Boy
5. What I think Matters- Girl
6. Write a Letter to a Loved One
7. I may feel Different, but I am still me
8. My Worry Scale
9. I am not alone- Color Sheet and Message
10 .I am not Alone- Color sheet and Message
11. I am not alone- Color sheet and Message
12 .I am not alone- Color sheet (blank message)
13. Activity 1: Emotions Scavenger Hunt
14. Activity 2: Musical Memory

You can find this and more on my Teachers Pay Teachers store! 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Grief-Packet-for-use-in-Small-Group-or-individual-Sessions-2976614



No comments:

Post a Comment